10 October 2016 (#spacebarhilarity)


Scroll down for original email :) I cleaned it up:


Malo e lelei!

I'm very sorry; the spacebar just quit working and i'm low on time so i'll have to write like this.

I lost my wallet, which had my american license, temple recommend, and debit card in it, so as of this week I am not driving a car. 

The work is going great! we have 5 baptisms coming up!!          
Conference was great!

I got to watch the last session in english, so the last session was the best!

I am very very sorry, but i'm being kicked off the computer now. I'm sorry! I'll email next week; things are going very well.

I love you all so much!

Love,
Elder Brown


​Maloelelei!
I'mverysorry;thespacebarjustquitworkingandi'mlowontimesoi'llhavetowritelikethis.
Ilostmywallet,whichhadmyamericanlicense,templerecommend,anddebitcardinit,soasofthisweekIamnotdrivingacar.
theworkisgoinggreat!wehave5baptismscomingup!!!
conferencewasgreat!Igottowatchthelastsessioninenglish,sothelastsessionwasthebest!
Iamveryverysorry,buti'mbeingkickedoffthecomputernow.I'msorry!I'llemailnextweek;thingsaregoingverywell.
Iloveyouallsomuch!
Love,
ElderBrown



No comments:

Post a Comment