11 Apr 2016




Malo e lelei!

We waited a week for general conference (because of the date difference and so there was time for translation), so we watched it over the last two days at church. We watched it in English. The spirit was very strong, the talks very informative and inspired. I love conference.

We officially have no interested investigators in our area. We continue to talk to people, receive and contact referrals, work with the members, etc. but the work is really really slow nowadays. We're working hard but the fruit isn't there yet. We'll keep it up.

We have zone conference this week and we get to go to the temple on Thursday. 
I am thankful for a living prophet and the leaders of the church. I try to find people every day to share that with. I know Jesus lives and loves us and my testimony of the atonement grows every day. Things are slow and hard right now, but this stuff is true and I know it

This has been a slow week. hopefully next week something crazy happens

'Ofa lahi atu!
Elder Brown
My companion
The Kiu family
My foot after it stopped being swole
Plaque photo option 1
Option 2
Elder Pulotu and I
Go big or go home
Our zone leaders' car following some.... irresponsible driving (in which I was not involved)
Sunrise
The Family of Vahe'i. I love this family. The mother is leaving her husband because he won't let her go to church, among other things. She's really brave and full of love.



No comments:

Post a Comment