Elder Brown 28 August 2017

Malo e lelei!

We had zone conference this week, which was cool. President should be here until tomorrow, and we're going soo to a P day activity with all the missionaries in Vava'u. I'm really excited; there are a lot of people in the other zone that I haven't seen in a while, so it will be fun to see them again.

Zone conference was great. President Tanner from BYU was here in Vava'u on Thursday, and he got to come and speak. They came with a couple of major donors to the university, who have a sone who served in Tonga from 2013 to 2015. He's held on pretty well to his language and it was a lot of fun to talk about some of the old guys from the mission who've already finished. Time sure flies.

I want to get a baptism before I leave! I haven't had one in months; I'm sure there's someone somewhere who's ready. We just need to find them!

I'm going to head out; if I can, I'll check later this evening if anyone else writes.

I love you!

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment