Elder Brown

> Malo e lelei!!
We had a good week this week. The work's still slow, but we're trying our best to be fast anyway! I will be staying in Mataika with my comp, which is welcome news. We were hoping nothing would change. I left my last area without a baptism, so I'd really like to find someone before this is all over. I'd better hurry and find someone; I only have 6 weeks left and the last 6 weeks have gone by insanely fast.

My companion's birthday was on Tuesday and we had a crazy blowout party after district meeting. We had heaps of pizza and cake and chips and he felt the love. I love that guy and he's made the last 6 weeks a blast for me. Happy birthday Elder Nau!

Yesterday we got to participate in a stake musical fireside, which was beautiful. We had been practicing for a couple weeks and were a little shaky, but we ended up sounding great. There were many spiritual talks and a lot of beautiful music.

We've heard about a guy in Feletoa who really wanted to be baptized, but had to go to Tongatapu for a while. He has returned and we'll go and hunting for him tomorrow after our district meeting.

We made a map on our wall and we want to fill it up before I'm done. Mom and dad have been writing me and giving me my travel plans and we're trying to nail down the schedule and itinerary, plane and boat tickets etc. It's pretty surreal. I'll be back in Hawaii with a job looking for a wife in a couple of months.

I love the Lord, this is great and I love it here. This is the true church and if that sounds crazy then ask about it!

'Ofa atu

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment