Elder Brown 14 August 2017

Malo e lelei!

I was sick for a few days this week. That's two weeks in a row, and it's definitely a lot less fun to be the sick one. On the bright side, I was feeling lazy the week before last from spending time indoors, and being sick (and getting better again) has put a little spark back in me.

My comp and started running a couple days before I got sick. We run to Ha'akio and back. The hill on the way back, right before we get home, is killer, so by the time I get back I'm going to have calves of steel like my brother in law. We've been eating very little and walking a lot as well. My comp is great and he keeps me going.

We've started a new program as a district where after district meeting all 10 of us knock doors in whichever town we met in. We did that in Leimatu'a for 2 or 3 hours last Tuesday and we got into every house we knocked. Leimatu'a is the best! I can't wait to give it a try in Mataika and Feletoa, because we've gotten in one house in Mataika. It seems like mataika's been knocked on 50 times over so people have the 'go away' speil memorized.

Once again, I've started sharing the story of Alma and Amulek with the members;I think it's perfect here. Alma got kicked out of Ammonihah until he started working with Amulek, the guy who already lived there, knew the people and had their respect. We go around and when we share messages we ask the members if they can be like Amulek and get us some Baptisms!!

I love my companion. He's been a great help and we get along great. He's very easy to get along with and he ants to work. He keeps me going and gets me out of the house. I'm having a lot of fun with him.

'Ofa lahi atu!

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment