Elder Brown 20 March 2017


Malo e lelei!

I have been transferred to Tu'anekivale, Vava'u and am companions with Elder Langi from Kolomotu'a. This has been a major motivation booster and I couldn't be happier right now. I know Elder Langi from before, he used to be in my zone when I was a zone leader and I love the guy. We're very excited to work here. Lots of people tell me that this is a slower area, but I've already met a cuople of the members and I love them. It's cloudy here, but if it wasn't I'd send you pictures. It's really beautiful here.
That's all I can get off today; They've got internet here so I'll be able to email weekly as long as it's cooperating. It took a little while to get the pictures uploaded, so I'll fully update you next week.

'Ofa atu!
Elder Brown







Jennifer Brown


To learn more about me, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment