20 June 2016- Transferred to 'Eua!

Guess who finally got off the main island!!!! (not that I really cared anyway) Your kid elder Brown did!!!
I'm on 'Eua; don't let its proximity to the main island get you fooled, it's nothing like it at all. This place is the coolest. I am here with the previous district leader, who is leaving next week. I'll be replacing him after that.
This is a fairly big island, but there are only 6 missionaries on it. Since we're not part of any zone, I'll get to fly back to Tongatapu once a month and go to missionary leadership conference. I'll get to go to the temple every month as a part of that. My area is the northern half of the island, and we stay in the main town. The people here are a blast. I haven't talked to many of them; it's p-day so we only got around to visiting like 3, whom we happened to see walking down the road.
Although my proselyting area is the northern half of the island, i can go 'pretty much anywhere I want'. this is one cool place. There are caves, cliffs, jungles, and all kine good bah. The members are already having me excited. They seem to be very involved in the work.
I gotta run!
'Ofa atu!
Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment